Who are the best Golden Valley Minnesota real estate agents? The real estate agents with the best reviews in Golden Valley, MN according to Zillow include top agents from RE/MAX, Edina Realty and Engel and Volkers.
Best Golden Valley Minnesota Real Estate Agents Reviews
- The Minnesota Real Estate Team with 609 reviews including 10 in Golden Valley, MN.
- Kerby and Cristina with RE/MAX have 174 reviews including 6 reviews in Golden Valley Minnesota.
- Ryan Fischer with RE/MAX has 43 reviews including 5 reviews in Golden Valley.
- Joe Hougton with RE/MAX has 117 reviews including 5 reviews in Golden Valley.
- Matt Lill with Edina Realty has 43 reviews, 4 of his reviews are from clients in Golden Valley, MN.
- Alex Boylan with Edina Realty has 70 reviews, four of his five-star reviews are from clients in Golden Valley.
- Torrey Kanne with RE/MAX has 43 reviews, four of Torrey’s best reviews are from clients in Golden Valley.
- Eric Utoft with Engel and Volkers has 56 reviews, 3 of these reviews are from Golden Valley clients.
- Kris Lindahl Team with RE/MAX has 320 reviews, three of their reviews are in Golden Valley.
- Sharlene Hensrud with RE/MAX has 15 reviews, she has three client reviews from Golden Valley.
Why you should buy a home in Golden Valley, MN
The city of Golden Valley is conveniently located approximately 6 miles west of downtown Minneapolis and features plenty of recreational amenities and a convenient location. Golden Valley is home to approximately 20,300 residents and is bordered by St. Louis Park and Plymouth to the west, New Hope, Crystal and Robbinsdale to the north, Minneapolis to the east and St. Louis Park to the south.
Golden Valley is easily accessible via Interstate 394, US Highway 169 and Minnesota State Highways 100 and 55, four major arterial routes that either border or pass through the city.
Golden Valley is a diverse city with a good mixture of residential uses, parkland, commercial and retail. The major shopping and retail area is primarily located around the intersection of Highway 55 and Winnetka Avenue in the southern portion of the city. This commercial corridor, just south of City Hall, features several notable dining options including, Smashburger, Mort’s Delicatessen, Godfathers, Leann Chin’s and Doolittle’s Woodfire Grill. Cub Foods, Down in the Valley and several other smaller service-oriented businesses are also located close to this busy area. Duluth Street, just west of Highway 100, is smaller shopping are in the city that features a Byerly’s Grocery Store, Walgreens, and a couple of casual dining options.
More than 30,000 people commute to and work in Golden Valley due the presence of such major employers as Pentair, KARE NBC Affiliate, Bluestone Garden, Honeywell International, UnitedHealth Group, USFamily.net. Additionally, Golden Valley is also home to the world headquarters of General Mills, the Fortune 500 international food conglomerate that includes more than 100 leading U.S. brands such as Betty Croker, Haagan Dazs, Yoplait, and Green Giant among others.
Fifteen percent of Golden Valley (more than 1,035 acres) is dedicated to parks and green space along with nearly 47 miles of trails, numerous athletic fields, courts, and activity areas. The largest park in the city, Brookview Park, is over 33-acres and contains several tennis courts, trails, playgrounds and natural areas. Part of the eastern border of Golden Valley, is Theodore Wirth Park, a large 742-acre park that features an abundance of amenities, activities plenty of wide open space. Theodore Wirth Park is also part of the Grand Rounds National Scenic Byway, which directly connects Golden Valley to miles of additional walking, jogging and biking trails throughout the region.
Most students in Golden Valley attend schools in the neighboring Robbinsdale School District or the Hopkins School District. Combined, these two districts feature nineteen elementary schools, six middle schools and three high schools. The prominent Breck School and Good Sheppard School are two of the more notable private schools in Golden Valley
Golden Valley contains a majority of home owners, with owner occupied homes making up 74% percent of all households in Golden Valley with the remaining 26% of households classified as renters. Average median household income for Golden Valley is $62,063per household as compared to an overall household income for Minnesota of $47,111.Published in Tags: Alex Boylan best real estate agents Eric Utoft Golden Valley Golden Valley MN Joe Hougton Kris Lindahl Team Matt Lill Ryan Fischer The Minnesota Real Estate Team Torrey Kanne