There are many great real estate agents in Colorado, but what you want is a local real estate agent who is knowledgeable about the schools, parks, employers and uniqueness of the local community. Let’s take a look at some of the great communities of the Denver area.
Boulder, Colorado Real Estate
Boulder, CO is recognized by many as one of the greatest communities to live in Colorado. A few recent recognitions include:
- Ten Best Cities for the Next Decade – Boulder was selected #4 by Kiplingers Personal Finance Magazine.
- Best Cities to Raise an Outdoor Kid – Boulder was selected as #1 by Backpacker Magazine.
- America’s Top 25 Towns to Live Well – Boulder was selected as #1 by Forbes.com
- America’s Foodiest Town – Boulder, CO was selected as #1 by Bon Appetit magazine.
There are many great real estate agents in Boulder, CO who can help you find a condo, town house, single family home or even an investment property in Boulder. A few Boulder agents to consider according to Referz include the following:
- David Janis: David is a real estate agent in Boulder with an office at 2700 Canyon Blvd. David has been selling real estate for 8 years and last year sold 65 homes. He has received a number of recognitions for his accomplishments including ranking in the top 1% of agents nationwide, Top 100 Agents in Colorado in 2014 and Top 5 Agents with Coldwell Banker in 2014. According to reviews from David’s past clients he has a five-star rating on the Zillow real estate agent website. In addition to being able to help clients in Boulder, David also serves Longmont, Colorado.
- Jo Lauren Jewell: Jo is with 8z Real Estate. She has a realty office at 4041 Hanover Avenue in Boulder. She helps both home buyers and sellers in Boulder as well as Loveland and Fort Collins. Jo has been selling real estate in Boulder for more than 20 years and she is also a certified real estate educator.
- Leslie Oldham: Leslie is a real estate agent with Coldwell Banker in Boulder. She has been selling real estate in Boulder for 18 years and last year she sold 46 homes. Leslie works from the same Coldwell Banker office as David Janis at 2700 Canyon Blvd, Boulder, CO.
- Michael Bader: Michael is a RE/MAX agent in Boulder. In addition to selling real estate in Boulder, Michael also covers Louisville, Lafayette, Longmont, Superior, Erie and Lyons. Michael is highly respected by his peers in the real estate industry and he has been selected to serve as the Director of the Colorado Association of Realtors®. Michael has been selling real estate for 15 years and last year he sold 29 homes. Michael Bader is a Graduate of the REALTOR® Institute (GRI). He has received numerous awards for his accomplishments selling real estate in the area.
- Svein Groem: Svein is an agent with Open Door Real Estate. They are located at 1905 15th Street in Boulder, CO. He has been selling real estate in Boulder for five years and he sold 30 homes last year. He has lived in the Boulder area for more than 15 years, so his knowledge of the community is excellent.
Breckenridge, Colorado Real Estate
Anyone who is a skier knows the town of Breckenridge, CO and if you’ve skied there, perhaps you’ve thought about buying a vacation property there. Being located close to Denver makes the area around Breckenridge perfect for a long weekend.
We have worked with a few real estate agents in Breckenridge over the years and one in particular we have found to be excellent – Kelli Bennett with RE/MAX Properties of the Summit. She covers Breckenridge as well as Keystone.
Castle Pines, Colorado Real Estate
Castle Pines is a community located South of Denver. There are lots of great parks and schools for anyone considering a move to Castle Pines. A few local parks include Elk Ridge Park, Retreat Park, Coyote Ridge Park, Daniel’s Gate Park and Daniels Park. There are a number of traditional as well as Montessori schools serving the families of Castle Pines.
- Primary Schools include: Castle Pines Academy, American Academy and DCS Montessori
- Elementary Schools include: Buffalo Ridge Elementary, Timber Trail Elementary, DCS Montessori, American Academy
- Middle Schools in Castle Pines include: DCS Montessori and American Academy.
Reputable real estate agents in Castle Pines include Deanna Wolfe with RE/MAX Elite as well as Elizabeth Owens who is the broker and owner of the realty office RE/MAX Elite. Elizabeth Owens has been selling Castle Pines homes for 13 years. She sold 47 homes last year and about 400 throughout her career. She is a Graduate of the REALTOR® Institute (GRI), a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS).Published in Tags: boulder breckenridge castle pines real estate agent