Continuing our investigation and conversation about the communities of Denver, Colorado, today we take a look at Castle Rock, Centennial and Colorado Springs. We will take a look at current homes available in each of these Colorado cities. Using the search feature on Zillow.com let’s start with Castle Rock, CO.
The cheapest property currently for sale in Castle Rock is a condo located at 1279 S Gilbert Street, Castle Rock, CO. What is the most expensive home currently on the market in Castle Rock? It is a home located at 1024 Anaconda Drive, Castle Rock, CO. The current list price is $2,850,000 and it is listed for sale by Kentwood Real Estate. It is interesting to note that Zillow lists the previous sale of this property in 2005 at which time it sold for $2,950,000. The entry level price point in Castle Rock is very low and should allow anyone interested in buying a home in the community to make the move. Of course, if you’re looking for something a bit more luxurious, there are plenty of options for you too with multiple homes currently listed that are priced over $2M.
There are lots of great REALTOR® located in Castle Rock. A few include:
- Brandon Lee: Brandon is a REALTOR® currently working with Douglas County Real Estate. He serves Castle Rock and most of Douglas County. He has been selling real estate for six years and sold about 20 homes last year. Prior to joining Douglas County Real Estate, he was an agent with Your Castle Real Estate and Cherry Creek Properties. He works with his wife Kara.
- Scott Futa: Scott is a local real estate agent with Keller Williams Action Realty. He serves buyers and sellers in Castle Rock as well as Littleton, CO. He has sold real estate in the area for 7 years and in 2015, he sold 26 homes.
Centennial, CO Real Estate
Centennial is located just south of Denver and offers a variety of affordable housing options. Our recent check of the cheapest real estate available in Centennial turned up a condo at 140 E Highline, Centennial, CO. The list price is $124,900. Again, we found a huge range of home prices in Centennial. The most expensive home currently for sale is 18453 E Long Avenue, Centennial, CO. The list price is $4,200,000. This is a large, gated house with more than 10,000 square feet of living space.
Carl Lyday is one of the agents based in Centennial with a lot of sales experience. Carl is with Metro Brokers and he can help you in Centennial as well as Parker or Castle Rock. He has been selling real estate in Centennial for 20 years. Carl Lyday is an Accredited Buyer Representative and a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS).
Although, not based in Centennial, another great real estate agent who is very knowledgeable about the community is Brendan Bartic and his team with Keller Williams. Brendan manages the #1 selling Keller Williams team in Colorado. We have worked with them many times over the past six years and have found them to be a great resource in the community.
We checked the Realtor.com website for a list of current homes available in Colorado Springs and turned up more than 270 homes currently for sale. Colorado Springs really is a community that is reachable for anyone who wants to be a homeowner. The cheapest condo currently listed for sale was priced at $67,000. It’s a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo for sale at 3010 E Bijou Street, Colorado Springs, CO. The most expensive home currently listed for sale is a condo located at 755 El Pomar Rd, Unit 142, Colorado Springs. The current list price of the unit is $2,100,000. This is a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 3320 square foot unit.
Anyone interested in viewing one of the homes currently for sale in Colorado Springs will need to hire a real estate agent to assist them. Here are a few local real estate agents.
- Ann Heiring: We have worked with Ann Heiring numerous times over the past six years and we recommend her to anyone who needs a Colorado Springs agent. She has been selling Colorado Springs real estate for 14 years. She sold 46 homes during the past year and has sold about 450 home during her career. She has received the Office Individual Top Agent award multiple times during her career and has been featured many times in the Colorado Springs Gazette’s “Best of the Springs”. Ann has continued her real estate education and training and has received the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE), Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Graduate of the REALTOR® Institute (GRI) and many others. She also speaks multiple languages including Danish, German, Swedish and Norwegian.
- Joshua Noyes: Joshua is a REALTOR® with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services. His realty office is located at 660 Southpointe Ct, Colorado Springs. Joshua Noyes assist clients in Colorado Springs as well as Fountain, CO.
- Lauren Schneider is a RE/MAX agent located at 12265 Oracle Blvd. in Colorado Springs. Although Lauren is a new agent, she helped more than 80 families in 2015.
- Matthew Orsillo is a Kenney and Company agent. Matthew sold 33 homes last year.
- Rob Reinmuth is with Acquire Homes. He serves Colorado Springs as well as Monument, CO. Rob has sold more than 600 homes in the area and he sold 80 homes last year. He uses HD video for quality marketing of his clients homes.
- Shane Bruckner is with Nest Egg Realty. He has sold around 600 homes in Colorado Springs and the surrounding communities of Fountain, Peyton, Manitou Springs and Black Forest. He has been selling real estate for 11 years. Shane holds the ABR certification.