A first time home buyer in Chanhassen, MN can buy a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo for $139,000 according to Realtor.com. Chanhassen provides a wide range of housing options including luxury real estate exceeding $1.5 million. We checked Realtor.com to see which real estate agents they are recommending as top agents in Chanhassen and found Jeff Detloff with RE/MAX, Chris and Christy Fellerman with Keller Williams, Beth Andrew with Coldwell Banker and Jason Huerkamp with Keller Williams.
Zillow is recommending Eric and Sharla Stafford with Coldwell Banker and Ryan Platzke with Helgeson/Platze Real Estate Group. Referz.com is currently recommending Jennifer Yankovec with RE/MAX Advantage Plus from their office at 7811 Great Plains Blvd. in Chanhassen, MN 55317. She has been named a “Super Real Estate Agent” five consecutive years by Mpls/St. Paul Magazine. She is a Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI) and and Certified Negotation Expert (CNE).
The city of Chanhassen is located 23 miles southwest of downtown Minneapolis in the southwestern portion of the Twin Cities. Chanhassen is home to approximately 23,520 residents and is bordered by Chaska and Victoria to the west, Shorewood and Excelsior to the north, Eden Prairie to the east, the Minnesota River to the south.
Chanhassen is easily accessible via US Highway 212, MN Highway’s 5 and 101, three major thoroughfares that passes through the city.
The main shopping area in the city is located along Highway 5/Arboretum Boulevard. This commercial corridor features several retailers and restaurants including Office Max, Byerly’s grocery store, Target, Axels Steakhouse, Cub Foods, Spalon Montage Spa, Radio Shack, a movie theater complex and a few hotels.
A short drive northeast of this area is a major shopping and retail area, Eden Prairie Center. This large indoor mall features numerous specialty stores as well as a Target, Kohl’s, Sears and JC Penney. Also located within this retail corridor are a large movie theater, Bachman’s, Best Buy, Wal-Mart and Lifetime Fitness. There are several restaurants around the Eden Prairie Center corridor, most notably, Green Mill, Champs, Wild Fire Grill, Water Tower Brewing, Kona Grill, Santorini and Biaggio’s.
Chanhassen contains over 3 million square feet of commercial/industrial space, which includes approximately 550 businesses that employ over 9,500 people. Lifetime Fitness has its corporate headquarters in Chanhassen and the city’s largest employers are Emerson Process/Rosemount, Lifetime Fitness, Instant Web Companies, Super Valu Foods, General Mills, Banta Marketing and the Chanhassen Dinner Theatre, the nation’s largest professional dinner theatre and the largest privately owned restaurant in the state of Minnesota.
The City of Chanhassen places a strong emphasis on parks, open space, trails and recreation. The city maintains over 70 miles of trails, features 6 public beaches and offers 34 designated parks and open space preserve locations throughout the city. Unique to the region, Chanhassen also features 6 public beaches, with two of the best beaches in the Twin Cities area located at Lake Ann Park and Lake Minnewashta Park. Lake Susan Park offers a small beach and neighborhood beaches are also maintained at Carver Beach, Greenwood Shores, and Roundhouse Park. The abundance of lakes in and around Chanhassen also provide for great boating, canoeing and fishing. The nearby 1,137-acre Minnesota Landscape Arboretum is the upper Midwest’s largest public garden and a popular recreational destination for Chanhassen residents
The city of Chanhassen falls under the jurisdiction of the School District 112, which also serves students in the neighboring cities of Victoria and Chaska. This highly rated school system (ranked 9 out of 10 by greatschools.org) features seven elementary schools, three middle schools and two high schools – Chanhassen and Chanhassen. Chanhassen also contains a few private schools – St. John’s Lutheran School, Guardian Angels Catholic School and Brice Academy.
Chanhassen contains a majority of home owners, with owner occupied homes making up 85% percent of all households in Chanhassen with the remaining 15% of households classified as renters. Average median household income for Chanhassen is $92,869 per household.
Although not based in Chanhassen Referz.com also recommends Colleen Johnson with RE/MAX, Katherine Kitt with Counselor Realty and Randy Kellogg with Edina Realty for home buyers or sellers in Chanhassen. These top real estate agents service Chanhassen as well as the surrounding communties.Published in Tags: chanhassen homes chanhassen real estate agent chanhassen realtor cne gri