Chaska, MN Real Estate - Real Estate Agent Reviews and Best Realtors

Chaska, MN Real Estate

Chaska, Minnesota Real Estate Agents

Who are the Chaska REALTOR® with the best reviews? We decided to see who realtor.com recommends? A search for Chaska, MN REALTORS® resulted in the following results:

  1. Debra Cooper with Century 21
  2. Jacob Milton with Barker Hedges Group
  3. Pauling Homes Team with Keller Williams
  4. Chris and Christy Fellerman with Keller Williams
  5. Gregory Anderson with RE/MAX
  6. Steve Hoem with Edina Realty
  7. Erik Laine
  8. Steve Westmark with Counselor Realty
  9. Sally Owen with Coldwell Banker
  10. Stieg Strand with RE/MAX

Chaska, Minnesota Home Prices

Home prices in Chaska currently start at $120,000 according to Zillow. Prices top out at about $1,000,000, however, there is currently one property for sale that is priced at $2,350,000. The house has bee on the market for 250 days. 

The City of Chaska, MN

The city of Chaska is located 25 miles southwest of downtown Minneapolis in the beautiful Minnesota River Valley. Chaska, named by Money Magazine as the eighth best city in the United States in 2007 and 20th best in 2009 for cities under 300,000 in population, is home to approximately 24,048 residents and is bordered by Laketown Township to the west, Victoria to the north, Chanhassen to the north and east, and Carver and the Minnesota River to the south.

Chaska is easily accessible via US Highway 212, a major regional thoroughfare that passes through the city as well as MN State Highway 41, which travels north/south through the city.

The city of Chaska has grown in recent years, but still maintains its small town lifestyle. Downtown Chaska is where many residents descend upon for shopping and entertainment. This quaint area features several boutique shops and restaurants including CY’s Grill, Tommy’s Old Fashioned Malt Shop, Mill House Gallery, Lillian’s and Wally’s Sports and Clothing. There are numerous additional retail stores, restaurants and entertainment options a few minutes away north of Chaska along the Highway 5/Arboretum Boulevard commercial corridor. Here residents will find larger big box retailers, grocery stores, a movie theater, several dining options and the famous Chanhassen Dinner Theater.

Chaska is home to numerous industrial and manufacturing companies and the city’s largest employers are School District #112, Entregris, Beckman Coulter, Carver County and FSI International, a semiconductor and electronic component manufacturer.

The City of Chaska is surrounded by natural beauty including the Minnesota River, six larger lakes and several smaller ponds and wetlands scattered throughout. There are also several parks throughout the city including seven regional parks and twenty-seven neighborhood parks. McKnight Park, located along the shores of pristine Lake Jonathan, is a popular regional park that features walking paths, trails, picnic areas, beaches and an abundance of open green space The city contains three golf courses in the city, most notably Hazeltine National Golf Course, host of several US Open and PGA Championship tournaments throughout its illustrious history as well as the 2016 Ryder Cup.

Not many communities have a recreational amenity as highly regarded as the Chaska Community Center. This popular recreation center features indoor ice arenas, playgrounds, gymnasiums, workout areas, pools and a community theater and an art gallery.

The city of Chaska falls under the jurisdiction of the School District 112, which also serves students in the neighboring cities of Victoria and Chanhassen. This highly rated (ranked 9 out of 10 by greatschools.org) features seven elementary schools, three middle schools and two high schools – Chaska and Chanhassen. Chaska also contains a few private schools St. John’s Lutheran School, Guardian Angels Catholic School and Brice Academy.

Chaska contains a majority of home owners, with owner occupied homes making up 76% percent of all households in Chaska with the remaining 24% of households classified as renters. Average median household income for Chaska is $60,325 per household as compared to an overall household income for Minnesota of $47,111.

Published in Neighborhood ProfilesTags:
0 Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

      ©2016 REFERZ. Connecting real estate agents with clients in need

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account