Real Estate Agents in Deephaven, MN
The best Deephaven Minnesota real estate agents include top agents from Counselor Realty, RE/MAX, Keller Williams, Sotheby’s and Edina Realty. A few of the Referz agents with the best reviews who serve Deephaven include:
- Katherine Kitt with Counselor Realty
- Colleen Johnson with RE/MAX
- Scott Nagel with Keller Willliams Lake Minnetonka
- Virginia Anthony with Lakes Sotheby’s International
- Raya and Rita Quist with RE/MAX
Relocating to Deephaven Minnesota
The city of Deephaven is located 16 miles west of downtown Minneapolis nestled along the shores of picturesque Lake Minnetonka. Deephaven is a smaller city, home to approximately 3,793 residents and is bordered by Lake Minnetonka to the west, Woodland to the north, and the city of Minnetonka to the east and south. Home buyers in Deephaven can expect to spend about $580,000 if they plan to buy a house. Active real estate companies in Deephaven include Edina Realty, Coldwell Banker, RE/MAX and Sotheby’s.
Deephaven is easily accessible via MN Highway101, and Minnetonka Boulevard, a major east/west boulevard that passes through the city.
Deephaven in nearly all residential and the city’s main shopping and retail area is primarily centered on the intersection of Minnetonka Boulevard and County Road 101. This area features a gas/convenience store, neighborhood hardware, yoga studios, wine store, dry cleaners, Caribou Coffee and Spasso Restaurant. A few minutes west of this intersection on Minnetonka Boulevard, there is a smaller and charming neighborhood corner that features a couple of upscale saloons and spas, Bean haven Coffeehouse, Butter Cream Café and a few locally owned service-oriented businesses. Along Carlson Bay in the western part of the city is the Cottagewood General Store, a neighborhood landmark that has been operating out of the same building in the same location since 1895.
Additional boutiques, grocery stores, movie theaters and larger retailers can be found just south of the city around the intersection of Highway 7 and County Road 101 as well as in downtown Excelsior, which is a few minutes southwest of Deephaven.
Deephaven’s location along the shores of Lake Minnetonka provides for numerous recreational amenities. At over 14,000 acres, Lake Minnetonka is made up of numerous bays, inlets and channels and features over 125 miles of shoreline. The lake is one of the most popular lakes in the region for boating, sailing, fishing and swimming.
The city also maintains seven parks and six beaches throughout the city. Deephaven Beach, the largest beach in the city, is one of the most popular beaches due to the wide range of activities such as swimming, sunning, picnicking, tennis, basketball courts and a playground for the kids. Located in scenic St. Louis Bay, Deephaven Beach features wonderful views of Deephaven marina and the picturesque Minnetonka Yacht Club. Thorpe Park, the largest park and the centerpiece of the City’s park system. This 17-acre park features three different playgrounds, expansive picnic areas, tennis courts, athletic fields, gardens and a hockey and skating rink during the winter months.
Deephaven is served by the Minnetonka School District, a highly rated school districts ranked 9 out of 10 by greatschools.org and ranked #4 in the State of Minnesota by Newsweek Magazine. The district features six elementary schools, two middle schools and Minnetonka High School. Nearby private schools include Accell Academy, Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic School and Minnetonka Christian Academy.
Deephaven contains a majority of home owners, with owner occupied homes making up 80% percent of all households in Deephaven with the remaining 20% of households classified as renters. Average median household income for Deephaven is $101,278 per household.Published in Tags: deephaven homes deephaven mn deephaven realtor deephaven relocation lake minnetonka real estate