Homes in Burnsville Minnesota - Real Estate Agent Reviews and Best Realtors

Homes in Burnsville Minnesota

According to Realtor.com current home prices in Burnsville, MN range from $60,000 to $800,000. They recommend a number of top Burnsville listing REALTOR® including Noelle Nielsen with Keller Williams, Austin Eaton with Coldwell Banker and Daniel Desrochers with Coldwell Banker. Zillow is recommending The Minnesota Real Estate Team, Sheryl Petrashek with RE/MAX and Steve Pemberton with Coldwell Banker. Referz.com recommends Jason Huerkamp with Keller Williams (14300 Nicollet Ct, Burnsville, MN 55306). Jason has sold more than 1000 homes in Burnsville and has been selling real estate for 15 years. He sold more than 150 homes in the Burnsville area last year. Another options suggested by Referz.com is Lisa Stevens, founder and broker of Vibrant Realty (2420 E 117th Street, Burnsville, MN 55337). Lisa has sold around 1000 homes in the area. 

The City of Burnsville is a vibrant community located approximately 20 miles south of downtown Minneapolis in the beautiful Minnesota River valley. Burnsville is home to approximately 61,081 residents and is bordered by Savage to the west, the Minnesota River to the north, Eagan and Apple Valley to the east and Lakeville to the south.

Burnsville is easily accessible via Interstates 35W and 35E and MN Highway’s 13 and 77, four major regional thoroughfares in the area that pass through the city.

Burnsville is one of the larger suburbs in the southern Twin Cities and features an abundance of retail, dining and entertainment options throughout the city. The main commercial and retail corridor for the city is located along Egan Drive/County Road 42. This thriving area features large retailers such as Best Buy, Target, Kohl’s and Cub Foods as well as numerous specialty stores and notable restaurants such as the Chianti Grill, Bucca Di Beppo, McCracken’s, Saigon Palace and over 80 other additional dining establishments. Also located along this stretch is Burnsville Center, a large regional indoor mall with three department stores, 150 specialty stores and over 15 different dining options.

Additionally, the area around the intersection of Nicollet Avenue and Highway 13 features a recently developed 54-acre area that will eventually be home to several retail shops, businesses and office’s all within a pedestrian friendly design.

Buck Hill Ski Area is located within the city and residents of Burnsville are located within a fifteen minute drive or less to major regional entertainment attractions such as Historic Murphy’s Landing, Valleyfair Amusement Park, Mystic Lake Casino, the Minnesota Renaissance Festival, Canterbury Park Racetrack and the Mall of America.

Burnsville is home to over 2,200 businesses and is ranked #11 in the state of Minnesota for the number of manufacturing firms. The city’s leading employers are Burnsville Public Schools-ISD #191, Fairview Ridges Hospital, Goodrich Sensor Systems, Northern Hydraulics, Pepsi-Cola Bottling Co, Mackin Media Library, Yellow Freight System, CUB Foods and Frontier Communications of MN

Burnsville features an extensive park system which contains approximately 1800 acres spread throughout 79 designated city parks and nature areas. Alimagnet Park, one of the larger and more popular parks in the city, is a 178-acre community park that features numerous recreational amenities such as an art center, the largest dog park in the region, several athletic fields, basketball, volleyball and tennis courts, a state-of-the-art playground, walking trails and acres of undeveloped natural areas.

The city of Burnsville is served by Burnsville/Eagan/Savage Schools Independent School District 19 (ranked 7 out of 10 by greatschools.org). As the 14th largest school district in the state of Minnesota, this extensive school system features ten elementary schools, three middle schools and Burnsville High School

Burnsville contains a majority of home owners, with owner occupied homes making up 68% percent of all households in Burnsville with the remaining 32% of households classified as renters. Average median household income for Burnsville is $57,965 per household.

Published in Neighborhood ProfilesTags:
0 Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

      ©2016 REFERZ. Connecting real estate agents with clients in need

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account