“David Field & Heather Field are the “Home Field Team” with John Greene Realtor in Naperville, IL. Serving buyers & sellers of residential properties and luxury homes, new construction & corporate relocation throughout Naperville, Illinois; Du Page County and the Chicago suburbs.”
- Multi-Million Dollar Producing Team
- Managing Broker Licensee, John Greene Realtor (David Field)
- Broker (Heather Field)
- RCC – Residential Construction Certified
- CNHS – Certified New Home Specialist
- SFR – Short Sale Foreclosure Resource
- BS Marketing & Advertising, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale 1991(David Field)
- BS Liberal Arts, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale 1992 (Heather Field)
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
When you’re looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you’ve come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you’ll receive from the Home Field Team – David Field and Heather Field, will ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home.
David Field and Heather Field, The Home Field Team, offer stellar customer service and proven marketing strategies to get your home sold for top dollar. Whether you reside in Naperville Illinois or anywhere in Du Page County, Illinois we will listen to your needs and create a specific action plan to help you achieve your goals.
1. The Local Advantage – Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising – Since the lion’s share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You’ll gain access to top placement on key real estate portals which will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Sales Campaigns – It’s important to “work the network.” We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by telephone, email, direct mail and creative functions to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch – Of course, technology alone won’t sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won’t have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Find Your Next Home
We provide our clients with our top rated Mobile App to browse up-to-date homes for sale in the area. In addition, we will provide a custom report of homes for sale and conduct a personalized search for you so that we address all of your needs.
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! We can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter – not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home.
Sell a Home
We employ a powerful business strategy that provides a full range of marketing techniques for our clients. We provide top value for our clients while utilizing an extensive marketing platform far greater than other agents or brokers can offer. Whether you’re buying or selling, contact David Field and Heather Field, the Home Field Team, we’d be glad to help you with your real estate needs. Give us a call at 630-408-1253, you will see what we mean!
When it’s time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. Heather Field and David Field can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don’t visualize living in your home the way you do. We can make your home attractive to its ideal audience – which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that’s sold fast.