“Navigating clients throughout the different stages of a sale or purchase, networking with agents to stay on top of the market and opportunities for clients, negotiating with agents, leading the charge in the preparation and marketing of CCP listings, ensuring good customer service through our operations, systems and administration.”
During my senior year as an International Economics major in the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University, I worked at Sotheby’s International as the Personal Assistant and Marketing Assistant for the Director of Sales, Mr. Bill Moody. During the next year, I worked with him to found Washington Fine Properties. Bill received awards for being the most productive realtor in the DC area, and the fact that my assistance contributed enormously to his success encouraged my decision to launch a career in real estate at the end of 2000.
Having spent some time looking at properties with Realtor Tom Faison, I approached him about our working together. We began our partnership in 2001 and became the #1 team for RE/MAX Allegiance, working together until 2010, when I decided to work independently. Then, in 2012, I initiated a relationship with Keller Williams and created a small team to assist me in my growing business. One of my primary reasons for ending my long affiliation with RE/MAX was my admiration for the ethos and work ethic that characterizes Keller Williams. The professional conferences, classes, and camaraderie among colleagues at Keller Williams have been encouraging and educational in every way possible. It has resulted in tangible results that have allowed me to deliver better service and sell more homes.
Among my credentials and awards are the following:
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute, GRI Designation
- Associate Broker with Keller Williams Capital Properties
- Ranked #1 RE/MAX Team in DC for 2006-2010
- Ranked #2 Individual Agent with RE/MAX in DC for 2010-2012
- Ranked in Top 30 Agents worldwide based on production in 2013 for Keller Williams International Realty (amongst thousands of agents)
- Ranked 2014 Best of Trulia Top Agent
- Ranked one of Washington DC’s Best Residential Real Estate Agents (Washingtonian, 2015 and 2016)
- Ranked one of America’s Best Real Estate Agents in 2016 by REAL Trends, in partnership with Zillow and Trulia
- Teacher, Mentor and Conference Panelist (as well as student!) for Keller Williams
- Extensive Training in and command of Internet and e-Marketing
Not exactly Real Estate related, but 3 things that have formed my way of thinking, competence and work style are my achievements as an Eagle Scout, as a recipient of the International Baccalaureate Diploma in High School and my working/studying abroad in Latin America where I became fluent in Spanish…and met my wife, Ana.