“Self disciplined professional with extensive business background in contract negotiations and sales. High energy with exceptional skill set engaging clientele from $100K-$2M in sales. You’ll do business with “me” through all phases of the transaction. I’m your gal!”
Professionally Trained in Sales & Contract negotiations. Former Corporate Managemnt- 15yrs.
Experienced in sales from $100K-$2M.
Full time partner- Kevin Curbow (Buyer’s Agent Focused)
Extensive Listing background with marketing as follows:
- When listed through me the house will be visible on roughly 350 websites.
- In addition to the Keller Williams affiliated sites you’ll also receive exposure based on additional marketing dollars I spend on Listing Book and a web-based platform that generates buyer leads from an extensive ad campaign on google generating the leads. You can visit http://www.curbowgetsitdone.com and get a feel for my site. The Listing Book marketing is a link into our local MLS that agents use to establish buyers for property searches. Your property would be pushed to the buyers on that site that fit the criteria of your listing in a featured capacity.
- E Campaign Pro is another platform I use as an Agent-to-Agent Marketing tool that allows me to upload a property flyer and market to thousands of agents in/around the STL area.
- I use an 800# rider on my signs with a description of the associated property as a pro-active lead generation tool that sends Kevin and I a buyers name and # when they call the 800# and associated ID that supports your listing. It’s much better than using flyer boxes because we are able to capture the buyer lead.
- I hire a professional photographer on my dime to shoot the interior and exterior of the home. It’s extremely important to spend money on professional photo’s.
- I can bring in a stager if needed to review each room of the home to ensure the house is properly staged for maximum appeal.
- I would definitely do an open house as soon as the property is listed. If private showing traffic is minimal additional open houses would be done however offers will come from private showings and that’s where my focus is directed.
- Utilization of IVR Direct response Marketing for 2-3X increased Lead Generation than average Agent.
- 201-Step Marketing Program
Listing Agent with emphasis in Kirkwood, Webster Groves, Des Peres, Town & Country, Ladue, Sunset Hills and Crestwood.
Recipient Five Star Award, St. Louis Magazine
#1 TEAM (CURBOW TEAM), November 2012 Heartland Region•(22 OFFICES) Graduate University of MO and Cor Jesu Academy (Native St. Louis) BA- Univ of MO in Broadcast Journalism
Joan Curbow Marketing Portfolio
Reviews of Joan Curbow (1)
mendation service, we were impressed with the personal service, experience, responsiveness and professionalism of Joan Curbow and her team. We have worked with Joan for more than five years and have referred more than 100 clients to her. We will continue to recommend Joan and would like to thank her for taking care of the many buyers and sellers that we have sent her way. more...