“29 Years Of Experience With Numerous Awards”
My Mission Statement
I, Steve Laevastu, have the privilege of serving clients in the Seattle area with award winning real estate services.
Supplying my clients with professional expertise in buying, selling, and investing in real estate with service so superior that he/she will be compelled to share their success stories with friends, family, and acquaintances is my goal.
Attentively listening to my clients and then according to their needs, bringing a team of professionals with me, including lenders, appraisers, title companies, contractors, interior designers, photographers, and web designers to help my clients fulfill their goals is my commitment.
Why Work With Steve?
- My objective in each and every transaction is to go above and beyond the call of duty to you. The goal is to satisfy you so well that you tell all your friends and neighbors what a great job I did.
- I work for the premiere company in the business. Windermere Real Estate SELLS approximately 50% of the homes in Seattle.
- Experience. This is my 30th year as a Realtor! I have sold over 1,000 homes.
- Top Producer. I rank among the top 1% of realtors on a production basis. This means I get results!
- University of Washington graduate with a Business Administration Degree.
- Passion for what I do. I love real estate and I love this city!
- I will communicate with you every step of the way.
- Personal performance guarantee. If you ever become unsatisfied with my service for any reason, I will unconditionally release the listing.
- Integrity. I do what I say and say what I do.
- Winner for “Best in Client satisfaction” as seen in the Seattle Magazine every year since 2004. I pride myself on a total commitment to customer service.
- Read the 150+ five star reviews on Zillow.com All of my reviews are 5 stars!
- Nobody will be a better advocate for you than Steve Laevastu
Graduate of the University of Washington, 1987, with a Business Administration degree and a concentration in marketing and information systems.
A Realtor as recognized by membership in the National Association of Realtors since 1987.
2004 – 2016 “Best in Client Satisfaction” as seen in Seattle Magazine.
In receiving this award, Steve was judged as excellent in nine separate areas related to ability and service: customer service, integrity, market knowledge, communication, negotiation, closing preparation, finding the right home, marketing of home and overall satisfaction.
This award has only been offered 13 years. And Steve Laevastu has won it every year!
100 Most Influential Agents In The State Of Washington by Real Estate Executive Magazine
10 Best Seattle Realtors by Sparefoot.com
Multiple listing statistics only go back to January 1st 2000.
Since January 1st 2000 Steve Laevastu has had 644 listings sell.
The list price vs sales price ratio for these 644 homes was 100.3% list price vs sales price. So on average Steve Laevastu’s listings sold for OVER THE ASKING PRICE.
The AVERAGE original list price vs sales price for a home in King County over the same period of time was approximately 97.5%
The AVERAGE days on the market for Steve Laevastu’s 644 homes was 21 days on the market.
The AVERAGE days on the market for a listing in King County over the same period of time was approximately 58 days. Therefore a Steve Laevastu listing sold 37 days quicker than an AVERAGE listing in King County.