“Attentive. Efficient. Bring results. Honest. Knowledge and Experience. One of top 3 agents in local realtor association – not to brag but consider as symbol of dedication and hard work.”
Well experienced working with: (1) Military (2) Senior Real Estate (3) Investors – both hold and flip.
(1) Virtual showing (if client is out of state or country) – great for our military.We know how to work with military transfer time frames.
(2) Premium listing services – professional home staging service, professional pictures (I admit. I have no skill in photography), virtual tours, property websites, e-flyers, enhanced listing postings on internet.
(3) Verbal and in person communication with co-broke agents and clients (This proved to be very valuable to our clients. We use technology very heavily, however, we believe nothing replaces human to human conversation. We email our offers and counter offers AND pick up the phone, go over terms verbally with everyone involved.)
(4) Provide buyer orientation sessions
(5) Provide specific services (list of service providers) to senior clients in transit such as packers, movers, estate sales, auctioneers, cleaners, quality contractors (we monitor their prices to ensure no one takes advantage of our senior clients), assisted living facilities, elder law attorneys, space organizers, etc.
(6) For investors – we have multiple sources we find properties in addition to bank owned, trustee sales, auctions, short sales. We know how to work flip (or hold) formula. Provide ARVs.
(7) I used “we” because I have developed a team to provide better service to our clients. We have listing coordinator and transaction coordinator, research and development, licensed assistant working for our clients in addition to myself.