“I’m a brutally honest, hard working, detail oriented, out of the box thinker who lives to help others make their financial and real estate dreams a reality.”
I am a full service Realtor who specializes in Marketing both online through social media and other avenues, to offline such as door knocking, and cold calling. I offer you my full fiduciary responsibilities so you can feel rest assured that I work ONLY for YOU. I believe in a win-win mentality. If it’s not a win for you, then it’s not a win for me.
- Free Comparative Market Analysis
- Free repair and staging cost estimate (if applicable)
- Targeted and aggressive marketing of your property both online and offline
- Social Media, Craigslist, MLS, all major real estate websites, cold calling, door knocking, and more.
- Submission of any and all offers in a prompt to manner
- Routine communication on a schedule that fits your needs
- Brutal honesty from start to finish to ensure that you are fully involved in the process and have a clear and firm understanding of what will work best for you.
- Option #1: 4%-6% Net Sales Price (Split 50/50 with selling(buyer’s) agent)
- Based off of Net Proceeds Sheet as well as level of service required/desired
- Option #2: $ amount added on top of sales price to achieve a minimum Net (split 50/50 with selling(buyer’s) agent.
- Assistance in obtaining the proper financing and securing down payment
- Obtaining a full understanding of your wants, needs, and must haves for a property and adjusting those as necessary
- Researching on your behalf to find you the perfect property
- Submitting all offers in a timely and professional manner
- Negotiating on your behalf to achieve a set goal
- Brutal honesty to help ensure you have a full understanding of the process and what is going to work best for you in order to have a smooth and stress free buying experience
No upfront or residual cost for my services as you Buyer’s Agent
- Per MLS: My commission is based off of whatever the listing agent or homeowner is offering.
- For Sale By Owner: Will negotiate a finders fee/commission with Homeowner equal to or greater than 2% and collect that fee upon closing. In the event that a FSBO will not pay a finders fee/commission or that finders fee or commission is less than 2% and you are certain you want to continue to purchase this property a commission of 2% or the difference remaining up to 2% will be charged to you, the buyer, and will be due at closing.