“Gerry is a career REALTOR with 38 years full time experience as a Broker Associate and a Broker/Owner of a large REMAX franchise . Doing business in Saint George Utah Gerry is an avid car guy , loves Hot Rods and Lake Powell and all the outdoor activities in SouthernUtah.435-680-8658”
Gerry has been representing Buyers and Sellers for over 38 years, with over 800 completed sales.
Gerry excels at Marketing and Negotiating Real Estate Sales to a final conclusion.
Real Estate Work History
1985—Present Residential Real Estate sales, RE/MAX Southeast, Inc & RE/MAX Associates.
1985—2016 Broker/Owner of RE/MAX Southeast, Inc.
1980—1985 Residential Real Estate sales, RE/MAX 3000
1978—1980 Residential Real Estate sales, Moore & Company, Denver, Colorado
- Denver Board of Realtors Roundtable of Excellence Sales Award every year since 1988
- Developed RE/MAX Southeast, Inc. from a seventeen agent firm in 1985 to a mega-office today, with a total cumulative sales production record unmatched by any single real estate firm in Colorado
- Became the first office in Colorado to achieve $100 million dollars in sales volume, 1987
- #1 office in number of closed transactions RE/MAX Mountain States 1988, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 99, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2006, 2007. RE/MAX Southeast, Inc. has achieved this award 17 out of the last 23 years, more than any other office in the history of RE/MAX. #1 office in RE/MAX United States 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994
- The Denver Board of Realtors highest volume office 18 out of the last 22 years, DMAR’s traveling trophy was retired to RE/MAX Southeast, Inc. in 2000.
Awards and Recognition
2012 Broker/Manager of the Year, Denver Metro Association of Realtors
RE/MAX of Colorado Manager of the Year, 1985
RE/MAX Mountain States Distinguished Service Award, 1993
RE/MAX Mountain States Broker/Owner of the Year, 2001
RE/MAX International Broker/Owner of the Year, 2001
RE/MAX 100% Club, RE/MAX Platinum Club, RE/MAX Hall of Fame
RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement
Industry Memberships and Contributions
Washington County Board of REALTORS
Denver Metro Association of Realtors (DMAR)—Life Member
Colorado and Utah Association of Realtors
National Association of Realtors
REColorado “MLS” Board of Directors—Seven Terms, 22 years
Vice Chair, Board of Directors, 2012 & 2013
Chairman, Board of Directors June 2013-December 2013
Chairman, Rules and Regs Committee, 2012 & 2013
Representative from both DMAR and as a Big Broker
Chairman, On Line Advisory committee, Four One Year Terms
Director of the Denver Board of Realtors, Two Terms
Major sponsor of Colorado FireFighters “Hot Times Kool Cars” car show. Hot Times Kool Cars has raised over 2.5 million dollars for The Children’s Hospital Burn Center in the last 18 years. The Denver Roadsters, “Colorado’s Oldest Car Club” Member of the Year 2011, 2013Current Secretary