“Top 1% of my market. Voted One of Best Agents in San Jose. Nominated for Realtor of the Year in 2015. Client always comes first.”
Sandy has been buying and selling real estate both personally and professionally since 1997. With extensive experience in investing Sandy knows what is important to Buyers and Sellers. Sandy has a vast pool of listings for her buyers and clients including connections with hundreds of Realtors in the Bay Area. Her consistent achievements in sales volume and client satisfaction have earned her the honorary designation as a Zillow 5-Star Premier Agent, and memberships to the Top Agent Network and nominated for Realtor of the Year in 2015. Sandy’s focus is on getting results, by finding the best home her clients money can buy with the least amount of hassles for her clients. When representing Sellers Sandy always strives for the highest price and continually pushes the market up. Sandy is an experienced negotiator and has closed over 500 transactions successfully over the past 5 years. Her knowledge of the market and neighborhoods across Santa Clara County is unparalleled. She is a consistent top producer in Santa Clara County and has reached the top 1% ranking countywide.
Sandy serves on the Board of Directors for the Santa Clara County Association of Realtors. She founded Tuscana Properties in 2008 after spending 10 years working in High Tech companies like eBay and Advanced Micro Devices. With a small team oshe has become a top producing agent in San Jose. She holds a Bachelors Degree from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo and a Masters Degree in Business Administration from Santa Clara University. She is also Woman Owned Certified business.
Sandy’s knowledge of the market in San Jose and her connections with other realtors in this county is unparalleled. Sandy has served as Chairman of the Education Committee for the Association for 2015 and 2016, she chaired the Grievances Committee in 2015 and currently serves as a Director for Professional Standards. Sandy is CAR Director for 2017.
Sandy continually volunteers her passionate time for the advancement and improvements to the Real Estate industry.
Sandy’s Highest Value to You:
– Skillful negotiator
– Professional demeanor
– Extensive community knowledge
– Digital media marketing expert
– Consistently persistent
– Easily accessible, readily available
– Provides detailed market analyses
When choosing Sandy you will not just have a true local market expert, but you will have a Realtor for life.
Aside from Sandy’s professional accomplishments….Sandy is married with two sons. In between selling homes and raising a family…Sandy also manages her own homestead complete with goats, chickens, rabbits, 40+ fruit trees and a 2000 sq/ft garden. Sandy is multi-talented and enjoys many hobbies.
Education and Affiliations
– MBA, Santa Clara University 2004
– BS, Business Administration, Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo 1998
– CA Dept of Real Estate, Broker 2008,
– Agent since 2004
– Member of NAR, CAR, SCCAOR, HUD, NAWBO
AWARDS & DESIGNATIONS:
– Director of Professional Standards, Santa Clara County Association of Realtors
– “Realtor of the Year” finalist in 2015 by The Santa Clara County Association of Realtors
– Named in the “The Best 15 Agents in San Jose” by Choice Home Warranty Company. http://blog.choicehomewarranty.com/the-15-best-real-estate-agents-in-san-jose-ca/
– Ranked Top 1% in San Jose by HomeLight https://www.homelight.com/agents/sandra-jamison-ca-01416124
– 2011 – #4 Agent in Santa Clara County based on # Units sold.
– 2012 – #2 Agent in Santa Clara County based on # Units sold.
Sandy believes in:
Integrity – Always do the right thing
Clients– Always come first
Communication– Seek first to understand
Commitment– If we are committed, then there’s always a way
Teamwork– Together we achieve more
Trust– Starts with honesty
Success– We create results through people