Selling Your House with a Maple Grove Real Estate Agent

If you plan to sell your house in Maple Grove, MN, you will have to choose the best real estate agent to handle the marketing and sale of your house. You will want a real estate agent who is knowledgeable about the local housing market and you will want an agent who can sell it quickly and for top dollar. 

The city of Maple Grove is located 17 miles northwest of downtown Minneapolis and features an abundance of retail, newer residential developments and a quiet lifestyle. Maple Grove is home to approximately 59,932 residents and is bordered by Corcoran to the west, Dayton and Champlin to the north, Osseo and Brooklyn Park to the east and Plymouth to the south.

Maple Grove is easily accessible via Interstate 94/694, US Highway 169 and MN Highway 252, three major regional thoroughfares that pass through the city.

The city of Maple Grove was one of the fastest growing suburbs over the last decade and experienced significant growth. The city is home to more retail than any other city in the state, except for Bloomington. The Shoppes at Arbor Lake, designed as a pedestrian friendly village, is home to over 65 specialty stores including Pottery Barn, Williams-Sonoma, , National Camera Exchange, Hot Mama, Teavana, Anthropologie, California Pizza Kitchen, P.F. Changs, Borders Books & Music and numerous other upscale stores.

The Fountains at Arbor Lakes is another newer popular retail development complex that includes stores such as Caribou Coffee, DSW, Lowes, REI and a Holiday Inn & Suites with a water park. The nearby Grove development is home to a new North Memorial/Fairview Hospital, Super Target, Home Depot and several smaller stores.

Maple Grove is home to several companies including, Boston Scientific a research, development and manufacturing facility, employing over 3,000 people. Other major employers in Maple Grove include Independent School District #279, United Parcel Service, Banta Catalog, Barborossa & Sons, Gannett and Hanson Concrete Products.

The City of Maple Grove features several ponds and lakes throughout the city and has an impressive park and recreation system that includes nearly 1000 acres of designated parkland and over 35 miles of trails. The extensive system includes parks with playgrounds, athletic fields and tennis courts, athletic fields, beaches, picnic pavilions, fishing and boating docks. The Elm Creek Park reserve in the northern portion of the city is the largest park in the system with over 1,200-acres of green space, forests, walking trails, beaches and picnic areas. The Maple Grove Arboretum is another popular 15-acre park located along the picturesque Elm Creek that is also home to the well known Angel of Hope Statue.

The Maple Grove public education system is rated highly rated (ranked 8 out of 10 by greatschools.org), with Maple Grove Junior High School and Maple Grove Senior High School ranking consistently at the top of state-wide testing. A Part of Maple Grove is served by the Wayzata School District, another highly rated school system (ranked 9 out of 10 by greatschools.org). The city is also home two notable private schools, Heritage Christian Academy and Cedarcrest Academy.

Maple Grove contains an overwhelming majority of home owners, with owner occupied homes making up 93% percent of all households in Maple Grove with the remaining 7% of households classified as renters. Average median household income for Maple Grove is $76,111 per household as compared to an overall household income for Minnesota of $47,111.

Published in Real Estate AgentsTags:
0 Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

      ©2016 REFERZ. Connecting real estate agents with clients in need

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account